Workshop Programmer Tanzfabrik Berlin
The workshops of Tanzfabrik Berlin have been an important part of the association for many years. They appeal to all levels and all age groups - from complete beginners to professionals and are a popular meeting place for generations of lecturers from Berlin, Germany, Europe and overseas. Workshop formats provide each participant with an insight into a wide selection of dance forms, bodywork and performance techniques within a few intensive days, taught by long-standing experienced inter-(national) lecturers and artists.
• Program planning of the workshops as part of a team (about 50 workshops per year). Inquiries, direct communication and contract handling with the workshop lecturers.
• Content and organizational preparation as well as direct execution of the workshop programs.
• Co-ordination with the graphic designer for the creation of print and online advertising material: copywriting, translations and editing German-English, English-German, final corrections.
• Close co-operation with the marketing team, designing and delivering PR / promotional material, interviews, blog articles etc.
• Co-ordination with the school office team: work schedules, customer contact support, team meetings and support during the registration and execution times of the workshops.
• Development and implementation of new workshop and placement formats within the workshop programs.
• Evaluation of participant statistics and teacher feedback.
• A high degree of responsibility, teamwork, organizational skills and the ability to work independently and time flexibility is a prerequisite for this work, as well as a safe handling of Office programs. A very accomplished network in the dance world, contacts to highly qualified international lecturers, experience and understanding of teaching situations ideally both as a participant and workshop leader, Experience in the budgeting of projects. Very good language skills, spoken and written, in ENGLISH AND GERMAN.
The work takes place on a freelance fee basis with work contracts for the individual workshop programs, an average of 10-12 hours per week, intensive work phases and working hours also on weekends and public holidays during the planning and implementation times. Fee by arrangement.
Flowing / flexible training from July 2018.
Please send applications as soon as possible via e-mail (data size max 4MB) to: email@example.com